I haven't posted one of these for a few months, about time I rounded up some links of interest.
Also, with the labor day weekend coming I will be traveling to Iowa and bushed, therefore, there will be no post on Monday. See you Wednesday or sooner. And be safe!

I always forget about these carnivals, they are still going, though leaner and stronger - check them out for new blogs, great posts and even more reading to pass the time.

-- 207th Carnival of Debt Reduction

-- Festival of Frugality #193 – G.I. Joe Edition

-- Make It From Scratch - September's Here! 


Do-It-Yourself Guru Makes Treasures From Trash -
In the world of do-it-yourselfers, Tim Anderson is a rock star.
His 1983 Datsun pickup truck runs on bio-diesel, and he's not above Dumpster diving.(I like this guy already)

How much is left in that container?
From consumer reports latest magazine. I found this article to be quite interesting and reason all the more to get value for your money by scraping every last drop!

How to Condense Your Club Cards
It seems that every store nowadays wants you to be a "member" of their "buying club," and they promise all kinds of discounts and benefits if you'll carry and use one of their cards. But let's face it, no one's wallet is that big! Here's a way to shed the cards while still keeping the benefits.

Finally! The NO IMPACT MAN trailer - via the website or youtube

0 Comments